Senior QA Engineer Data
Your career at B2B Soft starts here.
Senior QA Engineer Data
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
- Robust Online Reporting
- Repair Management Software
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Time and Attendance
- Carrier Commission Reconciliation
As a member of B2B Soft’s QA Team you will collaborate closely with our great Development teams and work with several different testing directions including embedded, web, desktop and mobile.
You will have the opportunity to learn and help improve the quality of our deep and complex product architecture by diving into customer needs, working with our Product, Business analytics and Architecture teams, and communicating with Customer representatives.
From technology standpoint you will use and have a chance to work with the following technology stack:
- Manual QA Stack: Fiddler, Swagger, Zephyr (a corporate platform for managing tests) and SQL, Postman, REST, SOAP.
- Automation QA Stack on Java: JUnit, Maven, Allure reporting, Rest Assured.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide functional, regression, smoke manual testing of B2B Soft Reporting products (general reports, BI reports, APIs, subscription services) and data analyzing;
- Investigation of complex solution and finding the root cause;
- Creation and maintenance of testing documentation;
- Participate in the analysis and estimation of product requirements;
- Full coverage of QA processes in Scrum based process environment;
- Demo conduction for PO
- reporting to QA Lead/ Delivery manager
What you’ll bring to the table
- Experience in QA 3+ years;
- Experience of testing WEB apps;
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Strong knowledge with SQL manager (queries, tracing, exec stored procedure);
- Experience with log management systems (e.g. GrayLog)
- Experience of testing client-server applications;
- Experience of testing web-services: SoapUI, Postman, Swagger, Fiddler, etc;
- Good written and spoken English skills (intermediate +).
Would be a plus:
- Experience in DWH testing
- Technical Education; Accounting understanding;
- Experience in testing complex applications that include integrations with different 3rd parties (APIs, etc);
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus, Jenkins)
Soft skills needed:
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person;
- Cooperative and flexible team player;
- Analytical skills;
- Proactive and result oriented person
What we offer
A competitive package including salary, annual bonus and robust benefits. Our culture is a collaborative, hands-on community where all voices are welcome at the table and current team members welcome new employees with open arms. We are in an exciting phase of accelerated growth and we welcome motivated individuals keen to hit the ground running.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
We are always looking for exceptional talent