New York, NY –
Your career at B2B Soft starts here.
We seek a talented Product Manager to join our Product Management team. In this highly visible role, you will be a major contributor in the evolution of B2B Soft’s retail management system (RMS) product portfolio.
What We Are Looking For
The Product Manager will support existing product development and new innovations that expands the portfolio of our core retail management solutions in the wireless retail industry. In this role you will drive products from conception to launch by working with cross-functional teams, connecting the dots between business and technical worlds, and possess a passion for solving our customers’ most pressing business problems in ways that delight their expectations.
The ideal candidate can drive product through the cycle of ideation, strategy, prioritization, design, development, execution, launch and retirement. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, collaborative environment, then this is the next career move for you.
Having product management experience with enterprise solutions such as retail telecom, payment systems, point of sale, ERP, or warehouse/fulfillment systems is a must.
What you’ll be doing
- Work directly with clients to understand their needs in a jobs-to-be-done framework
- Define business requirements through the eyes of customers via well written epics and user stories
- Establish the ideal customer journey and user experience via interaction design, wireframes, and usability testing
- Understand markets, competition, customers’ needs and opportunities via data analysis, interviews, and various qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Collaborate with product managers and business stakeholders, establish expectations, and ensure all solutions are in alignment with our company vision and goals
- Manage the successful delivery of solutions that delight our customers via a disciplined lean product management framework
- Bring industry leading innovation to market via an agile product development lifecycle, customer feedback loop and a well thought out launch plan
- Analyze business, product and developer metrics to monitor health, measure success and take action based on the data and experience
- Define and groom product backlog; create and prioritize user stories that align with product roadmap and release goals, refining and revising priorities as necessary.
- Refine and optimize the value proposition of existing products to increase adoption and ROI
What you’ll bring to the table
- BS/BA or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working in a disciplined product management capacity, specifically for enterprise SaaS solutions
- Experience in Agile Software Development Methodology
- Experience in working within a matrixed environment
- Experience in wireless carrier, retail, supply chain or wholesale industries
- Experience identifying and prioritizing business needs via qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with engineers, designers, business analysts, sales, marketing, executive sponsorship and external stakeholders
- Experience managing products in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with internal leaders as well as external customers
What we offer
A competitive package including salary, annual bonus and robust benefits. Our culture is a collaborative, hands-on community where all voices are welcome at the table and current team members welcome new employees with open arms. We are in an exciting phase of accelerated growth and we welcome motivated individuals keen to hit the ground running.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
We are always looking for exceptional talent