New York – Full-time
Your career at B2B Soft starts here.
What we are looking for
A hands-on motivated product professional with experience driving product through the cycle of ideation, strategy, prioritization, design, development, execution, launch and retirement. In this role you will support existing product development and new innovation.
You will drive products from conception to launch by working with cross-functional teams, connecting the dots between business and technical worlds, and solving our customers’ most pressing business problems in ways that delight their expectations.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand markets, competition, customers’ needs and opportunities via data analysis, interviews, and both qualitative and quantitative research
- Define business requirements through the eyes of customers via well vetted epics and user stories
- Establish the ideal customer journey and user experience via interaction design, wireframes and usability testing
- Collaborate with product managers and business stakeholders, establish expectations and ensure all solutions are in alignment with our company vision and goals
- Function as product owner and manage the successful delivery of solutions that delight our customers via a disciplined product management framework
- Bring industry leading innovation to market by managing an agile product development lifecycle, customer feedback loop and a well thought out launch plan
- Analyze business, product and developer metrics to monitor health, measure success and take action based on the data and experience
What you’ll bring to the table
- BS/BA or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working in a disciplined product management capacity, specifically for enterprise SaaS solutions
- Experience in wireless carrier, retail, supply chain or wholesale industries preferred
- Empathy for users and demonstrated experience identifying business needs via qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally with engineers, designers, business analysts, sales, marketing, executive sponsorship and external stakeholders
- Ability to translate customer behavior, needs and wants into thoughtful strategy and priorities
- Experience managing products in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Detail-orientation with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with internal leaders as well as external customers
What we offer
A competitive package including salary, annual bonus and robust benefits. Our culture is a collaborative, hands-on community where all voices are welcome at the table and current team members welcome new employees with open arms. We are in an exciting phase of accelerated growth and we welcome motivated individuals keen to hit the ground running.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
We are always looking for exceptional talent