Junior Full Stack Developer
Your career at B2B Soft starts here.
Junior Full Stack Developer
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
- Robust Online Reporting
- Repair Management Software
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Customer Connect Marketing
- Time and Attendance
- Carrier Commission Reconciliation
As a member of one of 5 product development teams in Kiev you will have the opportunity to work on a very complex product with microservice architecture (50+ for now) and communicate with Product, QA, Business analytics, Architecture and Customer Support teams to help improve product quality.
From a technology standpoint you will also have the opportunity to work with and develop the following technology stack which we use in our product development:
- For Back End development we use .Net Framework technologies, C# and .NET 6 etc.
- For Front End development we use React JS framework (Typescript).
What you’ll be doing
- Integration with 3d party API’s and systems;
- Support of existing and creation of new applications.
- Active participation in discussions and decision making on internal products;
- Proposing technical solutions based on business needs;
- Participation in an estimation process for short, long term planning;
- Active collaboration with team (participation in grooming, daily meetings, planning sessions etc.)
What you’ll bring to the table
- Experience in C# .NET / .Net Core / ASP.NET Core (you should have +1years of active practice);
- Knowledge at JS/HTML/CSS with commercial development experience minimum 1years;
- Hands-on experience of building RESTful API’s and SPA’s;
- Experience in React;
- Experience in MS SQL;
- Intermediate+ English level.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Mobx, Typescript, ES6;
- Experience in Docker;
- Experience of Unit test (XUnit, jest-junit);
What we offer
A competitive package including salary, annual bonus and robust benefits. Our culture is a collaborative, hands-on community where all voices are welcome at the table and current team members welcome new employees with open arms. We are in an exciting phase of accelerated growth and we welcome motivated individuals keen to hit the ground running.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
We are always looking for exceptional talent