BTB Soft Inc. d/b/a B2B Soft (“B2B SOFT”, “we”, “us” or “our”) (“B2B SOFT” or “We”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
1. Kinds of Information. There are two kinds of information we can obtain about you:
a) User Specific Information: User Specific Information is any information that personally or specifically identifies you or your business. It can be your first and last name, address, your telephone number, age, gender or your e-mail address, depending upon what you voluntarily provide to us through our Contact Us functionality. Unless you provide this information to us, we do not collect User Specific Information. We may, however, also collect e-mail addresses from users who send us support mail or request technical or other help. This information enables us to improve our Website, customer or potential customer database, or services in order to make our products better available.
b) Aggregate Information: Aggregate Information is anonymous data that we use to diagnose problems on our Website’s servers, administer our Website, determine the regions from which users access our site, and to help improve the quality of our Web pages and direct our promotional efforts. This type of information may be, without limitation, your IP address, browser type, and domain, service provider information, and other information of this type. We may share Aggregate Information with third parties. None of this information is connected with User Specific Information. So, when you enter our site, you are anonymous and will remain that way unless you choose otherwise or unless you utilize any Software through the Website.
2. Use of Information. We may use the User Specific Information we collect to improve the content of our Website; to notify users about updates to our Website or promotional offers or opportunities that we believe will be of interest; to investigate violations of our terms and conditions of use; and in any other reasonable way that we use the customer or potential customer information we have in our corporate databases. We may also share User Specific Information with consultants and related companies for internal business, marketing, product development or research. We may access User Specific Information on behalf of third parties for marketing or promotional purposes. In some situations, we may share your User Specific Information with third parties who perform a particular service on our behalf, or in cooperation with us. In addition, we may receive personal usage and demographic information from third parties based on our User Specific Information and visits to our Website, and use such information to improve our products and services.
We may share the Aggregate Information we collect with third parties for advertising and promotional purposes and we may use a third-party company to serve advertisements when you visit our Website. This company may use Aggregate information about your visits to our Website in order to provide advertisements on our Website about goods and services of interest to you. We may also use Aggregate Information in any way we use User Specific Information, and may use it internally or provide it to third parties.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies. If you prefer, you may alter your settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. It is possible, however, that parts of our Website will not function as intended if you set your browser not to accept cookies, and you will be unable to use any software functionalities.
4. Electronic Newsletters or emails. In the future, we may offer free, electronic announcement(s) or newsletters, whether sent on our behalf or on behalf of third parties. You will only receive a newsletter if you have provided to us your email address, either over this Website or otherwise. If we do send you a newsletter or electronic announcement, and you do not want to continue receiving such e-mail newsletter, please contact Us and tell us that you no longer want to continue receiving such e-mail newsletter. This election may affect your ability to use the Website’s Software functionalities.
5. Privacy and Children’s Use. This Website is not for use by any individuals under the age of 18.
7. Deleting or Modifying Your Information If you’ve given us User Specific Information in the past and want to delete or update it, please send an e-mail to Us and put “Delete Information” in the subject matter line and then tell us in the body of the e-mail that you want your information deleted; or Put “Update information” in the subject matter line and then provide your updated information in the body of the your e-mail.
Although it is not always possible to remove or modify information in the databases, we will make reasonable efforts to do so, unless we deem it reasonably advisable or necessary (in our sole and absolute discretion) to retain any information or data in connection with your use of the Site or any Software or Services. If you’ve given us information for one of those third parties we mentioned above and we’ve already passed it on, we cannot delete or change the information.
8. Security of Private Information. Any User Specific Information you give us is kept in files that are reasonably inaccessible by persons outside our company. Access is generally limited to the employees who have a need to know such information. Please note, however, that no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties who are not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your User Specific Information, we cannot guaranty or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk. The most any Website can do is make reasonable efforts, which is what we do, to protect your information from theft, misuse and alteration. The security of all Content (as defined in your Merchant User License Agreement is addressed and governed by such Agreement.
9. Subpoena or Legal Process. In the event that we are required by court order or legal process, such as a subpoena, to provide otherwise confidential or private information, we will do so. If you are a resident of California, you may be entitled to receive more information regarding our disclosure of User Specific Information to third parties for marketing purposes under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, and you may be able to opt-out of any further disclosure. Please email us or call us using the contact information provided in the Contact Us section of the Website if you do not want us to share your name and contact information with any third parties, or notify us at any time by writing to us by regular post.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall we be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of the information or materials on our Website, even if we (or an authorized representative of ours) have been advised of the possibility of such damages.