5 Keys to Leveraging Your POS to Increase Store Traffic.
February 15, 2011 – New York, NY – You’ve done the due diligence of scouting the best POS solution and installing it into your storefront. Your employees are well trained in operating its many modules and integrations. If you’re a Wireless Standard customer then your Support Team has already successfully implemented your new POS. Everything is in place and ready to go with the exception of one thing, your doors are not swinging off the hinges with customers rushing in to purchase the latest handset or cellphone accessory.
In the competitive world of wireless retail, its imperative that a POS system not only serve at the Point-of-Sale but also provides a Point-of-Service that is used to acquire and maintain customers. Exactly how can that be done with a cash register and a computer screen? Wireless Standard, B2B Soft’s premier retail management solution, boasts five benefits of its POS system that can help to increase store traffic
- Effective Use of the CRM – the CRM provides an in-depth snapshot of exactly who your customers areas well as their triggers. Wireless Standard users are able follow up with customers once accounts are activated which builds a positive rapport and customer loyalty.
- Strategic Marketing Modules –Marketing modules allow you to query your customer database to run Email, SMS, Direct Mail and Phone Campaigns. Marketing campaigns are strategically executed based on customer demographics and purchasing history –know what your customer wants before they even know they want it!
- Customizable Welcome Centers –healthy competition enhances performance. A customizable welcome center easily communicates important information to employees and sales teams in real-time. By utilizing the performance tracker,employees are encouraged to compete on the sales floor to be the top-producing name on the list.
- Strategic Partner Integrations –why do all the work when your POS system can do it for you? By strategically partnering with providers whose services can be integrated at the Point-of-Sale, customers are more likely to come to you for their one-stop-shopping needs. With Wireless Standard,we are integrated with multiple providers for VMI, Handset Protection and Bill Payments. Customers might come in to pay a bill but might leave out with the latest Samsung phone you just happened to have inconspicuously displayed right next to the cash register.
- Credit Card Processing – the saying that money doesn’t grow on trees is more relevant now the never, especially when a majority of customers use plastic. As credit cards replace cash, it’s imperative that your POS system is fully capable of processing credit card payments. Wireless Standard is fully integrated with A1Charge thus fueling growth by increasing revenue streams and the quality of customer service.
The truth is, selecting a POS system requires in-depth knowledge of computers, retail management, software and technology. But once the POS system is selected, it is only as good as the features it supports. With Wireless Standard, we not only provide a best-in-breed Point-of-Sale solution, we also help you to reach your customers and grow your business because after all, the Point Is Sales!
About B2B Soft
B2B Soft is an innovative software solutions company providing clients in a wide range of industries with business management, business automation, point-of-sale solutions, and the consulting services they need to help them succeed in business. More information about the company can be found at www.b2bsoft.com
About Wireless Standard
B2B Soft’s base product, Wireless Standard, is built on a commercially secure and stable client-server model and created on the most advanced and reliable platform available. Wireless Standard was designed to address the needs of the world’s largest enterprises in wireless retail but is scalable so small and mid-size companies can also benefit as well from an enterprise class solution. Wireless Standard capabilities include Inventory Control, POS Transaction Processing, CRM (Marketing &Customer Service), Employee Management, Real-time Web Reporting and Activation and Commission Reconciliation. Today, over 4,000 wireless retailers deploy Wireless Standard at the Point-of-Sale for better business management and customer relations. For more information,visit www.wirelessstandard.com