Staff Accountant/ Financial Analyst
New York – Full-time
Your career at B2B Soft starts here.
What we are looking for
Our innovative FinTech/SaaS international technology company is looking for a dynamic Staff Accountant/ Financial Analyst to join our Finance organization. This position will be having both traditional accounting and financial analyst responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have 4 – 7 years of accounting and analytical experience in a small-mid growth business. Proficiency in QuickBooks as well as intermediate-advanced MS Excel (i.e., keyboard shortcuts, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) acumen are key.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with the monthly close process
- Perform monthly variance analysis on balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Assist in the maintenance of the financial records including general ledger, A/P, A/R and general ledger in accordance with GAAP
- Reconcile vendors invoices for accuracy, import and allocate monthly credit cards charges
- Oversight of monthly vendor commission revenue and expense – including bills and payments
- Assist in the management fixed assets and inventories (Sales/COGS)
- Assist in creating, updating and implementing all necessary business policies and accounting practices
- Prepare accurate financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Review financial statements for accuracy and provide monthly variance commentaries and analysis
- Assist in building and maintaining company’s budgets and forecasts models as well as SaaS/finance metrics
- Investigate and document fluctuations in budget to actual variance analysis
- Assist with additional ad-hoc daily finance and operations support tasks
What you’ll bring to the table
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge of GAAP and related financial reporting regulations and standards
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook
- A sense of urgency, detail orientation, and the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in FinTech or SaaS business is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
What we offer
A competitive package including salary, annual bonus and robust benefits. Our culture is a collaborative, hands-on community where all voices are welcome at the table and current team members welcome new employees with open arms. We are in an exciting phase of accelerated growth and we welcome motivated individuals keen to hit the ground running.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
We are always looking for exceptional talent