New York, NY
Our sales teams continue to expand and we are looking for talented Account Executives to join our organization. In this role, you will guide qualified prospects towards becoming new customers. You will be balancing your time between prospecting, demonstrating our POS software, and closing new business. You will be product and industry savvy, an independent worker, and excited about building and managing your book of business. This is a unique sales opportunity to enter into a high-growth division in our POS software company that has found a product-market fit, but which is (very) far from exhausting its addressable market.
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through close
- Dig in and be hands on in learning the product, and leverage your presentation skills via web-based product demonstrations
- Achieve monthly & quarterly sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing business
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in CRM with an eye toward a healthy pipeline
- Collaborate across both sales, marketing and product teams to ensure prospects get timely, helpful information that increases new client growth
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of experience selling software or technology solutions, services or applications
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close
- Strong communication and persuading skills
- Demonstrated top performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
New York, NY
We are looking for Product Manager to join our dynamic point of sale (POS) organization.
In this highly visible role, you will be part of the B2B Soft’s ongoing product innovation revolution for the wireless retail industry.
The ideal candidate will have a combination leadership acumen, customer focus, creativity, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and consistently drive for results in an Agile software development environment.
Key to this position are the ability to own the product roadmap while simultaneously overseeing product marketing efforts such as competitive analysis and all strategic communications.
Minimum of 7-10+ years of experience in a SaaS or similar environment preferred.
Project Manager, Carrier Services & Strategic Partnerships Division
New York, NY
B2B Soft seeks a talented Project Manager (PM) to join our Carrier Services & Strategic Partnerships division. In this client facing role, you will partner with our sales and development teams to provide best-in-class software solutions to our customers at the corporate level.
As a Project Manager, you should be a product-savvy professional, able to analyze, translate and articulate technical project details and requirements to non-technical and technical audiences alike. Key to this role are solid organization and communication acumen to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sales, development and implementation lifecycle.
- Strategically partner with sales teams to win new business and grow, maintain and retain business at the enterprise/carrier level
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes functioning as the subject matter liaison to product and development teams
- Provide development and product teams with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products and address gaps
- Report on product performance throughout the project lifecycle, with clear documentation of project milestones and status reports
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features for future project work
- 5-7+ years of experience in a technical PM role or similar function
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in complex, enterprise-level software sales
- Hands-on experience collaborating with development, product, sales and implementation teams in a software environment
- Ability to analyze complicated information and deliver it in a “digestible” format
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and recommend timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to actively follow up
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience in a software development or product function